Friday, August 9, 2013

How to make a road for your next Car Party!

I know I know I have been the worse blogger ever, but I am in the middle of having all my stuff re-done and so I have not even wanted to blog til we had our new look. However, after I posted a picture of the road I made for my sons NASCAR party on instagram (@sassysoirees) my email blew up for a tutorial--so here we are!!! Let me start by saying that this was thrown together in a day, and is SUPER easy, and super CHEAP!!!
Supplies:
Black plastic table cloths
White printer paper
Black duct tape
Scissors

Steps:
-Lay out your rectangle table cloth and cut lengthwise in half (do this on however many depending how long a road your making)
-Lay them out where you want them to go and tape them down
-Then cut rectangles out of your computer paper 
-Tape those every 6 in or so

For the NASCAR made out of cardboard I simply went to a local beer distributor who is a NASCAR sponsor and asked if they had any advertising props I could borrow--and what do you know they had this AWESOME car!!!



What did I tell ya--EASY PEASY, and your 5 year old thinks your the most AWESOME mom ever!!!

3 comments:

TISHA PIERCE said...

Every bride wishes her wedding & reception to be stunning but it can be hard relaying likes & dislikes to your wedding planner. Truly great wedding venues can & will incorporate each & every detail to make your wedding absolutely stunning.
cool wedding venues

debbie MAXWELL said...

Wedding ceremony is the union of couples. It doesn't matter if you have limited budget or have a lot of cash, when planning a wedding; you can always find something to accommodate your desires.
best party hotel nyc

Mary Stratton said...

Organizing kids events is a challenging task. We need to understand the requirement of kids. Additionally we also take care of their safety too.

Kids events UAE