Saturday, December 17, 2011

My kids "North Pole Breakfast"

I am 12 weddings behind from this fall and I DID NOT even watermark these pictures, but here they are just in time for Christmas... {I am on the hunt for someone to do my blogging}

So VERY last minute I decided to do a breakfast where our Elf On The Shelf would make his debut for the season--so after I got home at midnight from my Toys R Us encounter {lol} I got to work on all the stuff because I had nothing done for it besides the cake pops!!!! So snowball donuts, reindeer pancakes, & snowman milk were served and Charlie hung from the chandelier above the table--it was a HIT! Sorry I don't have more detailed pictures but I sat down and enjoyed myself with the boys too:)
*Keep in mind when looking at my pictures that we just put all our decor/furniture in storage and are in between houses--as soon as Christmas is over the search begins!!!!
I had these bad boys made just for the breakfast--"mixed" elf cake pops from Mind Over Batter!!

I bought the plush elves this year as well so they can "touch" something since Charlie will lose his magic if they touch him:)
*The Santa mailbox {where Charlie ldelivers notes} on back of chairs, placemat, cups, bowls, & plates is all from Pottery Barn Kids

*This snowman milk was cute. but my son got to it before I took his picture lol but I suppose that is REAL life:)

Getting his mail




1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Having a holiday breakfast together is a great treat...especially in the company of such good-looking "helpers"!